brazilian stuff for the discerning reader

music culture food fashion film life tv abobrinha

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Short documentary on street hookers in São Paulo

Praça da Luz is a beautiful park downtown São Paulo. It hosts an awesome museum (Pinacoteca do Estado), and some prostitution. This awarded short documentary named after the park does an incredible job interviewing four prostitutes who work there.


69 - Praça da luz / 69 - Luz Square from Bruno Zanardo on Vimeo.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful opening comment! I love going to Praca da Luz. Where do you find these things?

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius! the candid answers!? amazing amazing amazing. this totally made my day (and even better cause I can understand the Portuguese!!!) ridiculously good.

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog

I'm Eloisa Aquino and I'm Brazilian. You can reach me at thegoodblood at gmail dot com.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP